You will be invited to apply for a CVCC Foundation Scholarship at the time you complete your application to CVCC. However, if you wish to apply prior to enrollment, you may follow the link provided to access the application.
Scholarship selection is a continuous process.
Please return your application as soon as possible for access to the scholarship process. The instructions for completion of the scholarship application are as follows:
- Complete your name, student id number or last 4 digits of your social security number, phone number, and the date of completion.
- Agree to submit your most-recent transcript(s) to the CVCC Foundation for use in the scholarship selection. [If you are currently in high school and have not graduated, please submit a copy of your current (partial) high school transcript.] If you are a current CVCC student, you may submit a copy of your transcript from your "My Services" account.
- Agree to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). When you receive the Financial Aid Award Information from the CVCC Financial Aid Office, you agree to submit a copy to the CVCC Foundation Office. If you have questions regarding the FAFSA application process, please visit www.cvcc.edu or call (828) 624-5244.
- Write an essay of 400 to 500 words about your career and/or educational goals. In addition, please include educational honors and community service in your essay.
- Submit this form to the CVCC Foundation office or by mail to the following: 2550 Highway 70 S. E., Hickory, NC 28602 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Questions may be directed to Mary Beth Sjaardema at (828) 327-7000, ext. 4282.
» Scholarship Application (PDF)
For further information, contact the the CVCC Foundation, Inc. office at (828) 327-7000, ext. 4288 or 4282, or email@example.com.
To view these (PDF) documents you may need to download Free Adobe reader at www.adobe.com.
The mission of the CVCC Foundation, Inc. is to foster and promote the growth, progress, and welfare of CVCC.