Spring Intersession is the name given to a select group of 4 week intensive courses taught totally online at the end of the Spring term!
Spring Intersession courses begin May 1 and end May 30, 2017.
Check Spring Intersession course offerings at Spring Intersession Schedules ’17. Consult the College Catalog for course descriptions and prerequisites.
Current CVCC Students – If you are taking classes at CVCC in the Spring ‘17 semester, you may visit the Advising Center (located on the lower level of Student Services building) for information.
New to CVCC? - If you are enrolled at another college/university and wish to take a Spring Intersession class, follow these easy steps BEFORE 5:00 PM on Monday, April 24, 2017.
Note: You need a working email address you check daily before proceeding with this process.
- Complete the online Application for Admission before 5:00 PM on Monday, April 24, 2017. Select “SP 17” as your entry term and “SPECIAL CREDIT” as your Program of Study. (Special Credit is listed at the end of the alphabetical list).
- As soon as you submit the online Application for Admission, send an email to email@example.com that includes the following 3 items:
- A photo taken with your cell phone of your driver’s license. The photo must be CLEAR & READABLE. The addresses on your license and Application must match.
- Include the name & section number of the class you want to take (Example: PSY 150-805).
- If the class has a prerequisite, attach an unofficial transcript (or screen shot) of your transcript. Be sure your name is visible on the transcript.)
- Tuition plus all applicable fees is due on or before April 28, 2017 by 4:00 PM in the CVCC Business Office. Tuition may be paid in person at the CVCC Business Office or online from your CVCC Student Portal/Self Service.
Visiting students may pay tuition & fees with cash, check, debit card, or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.) The CVCC Business Office is unable to take credit card payments over the phone.
- Textbooks are not included in tuition. Find out what books you need and how to get them at The Campus Store.
- Visiting students may order an official copy of their CVCC transcript to be sent to their home college/university in early June, 2017.
The College requires 5 business days to create student online accounts. Classes are offered in Blackboard; you need dependable internet service on a laptop/desktop with Chrome or Mozilla.
CVCC is not responsible for transfer credit at another school. Make certain any classes you take are transferable to your college. Check with your Academic Advisor or Registrar at your home institution.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.