How to apply and enroll if you are taking classes at another college/university and cannot come to the CVCC campus.
Double check the Application submission deadlines and follow these easy steps:
(Note: You need a working email address you check daily before proceeding with this process.)
Complete the CVCC online Application for Admission before the appropriate summer session deadline. Select “SU 17” as your entry term and "SPECIAL CREDIT" as your Program of Study. (Special Credit is listed at the end of the alphabetical list).
- As soon as you submit the online Application for Admission, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following 3 items:
- A photo taken with your cell phone of your driver's license. The photo must be CLEAR and READABLE. The addresses on your license and application must match
- Include the name and section number of the class you want to take (Example: PSY 150-805).
- If the class has a prerequisite, attach an unofficial transcript (or screen shot) of your transcript. Be sure your name is visible on the transcript.)
- Tuition plus all applicable fees is due at time of registration. Tuition may be paid in person at the CVCC Business Office or online from your CVCC Student Portal/Self Service.
Visiting students may pay tuition and fees with cash, check, debit card, or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.) The CVCC Business Office is unable to take credit card payments over the phone.
- Textbooks are not included in tuition. Find out what books you need and how to get them at The Campus Store.
- Visiting students may order an official copy of their CVCC transcript to be sent to their home college/university at the conclusion of the class.
The College requires 5 business days to create student online accounts. Classes are offered in Blackboard; you need dependable internet service on a laptop/desktop with Chrome or Mozilla.
CVCC is not responsible for transfer credit at another school. Make certain any classes you take are transferable to your college. Check with your Academic Advisor or Registrar at your home institution.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.