Quick Facts for Spring 2019
- You must bring a picture ID.
- Payment for tuition/fees is due on or before the payment deadline for each registration period.
- All new Students must complete the online version of New Student Orientation.
- To ensure accurate course planning and Financial Aid awarding, all official high school and /or college transcripts must be received in Student Records prior to the registration period.
||New and Returning
October 29 -
November 7 Priority
November 13 -
November 13 - December 14
- Payment Options: Online using one of our payment options or in person at the Business Office during business hours.
- Refund Policy
- Currently Enrolled Students are notified via their CVCC e-mail accounts with the specific date/time they may begin to use the online registration option. Notifications should arrive in your CVCC e-mail no later than October 18th.
- Advising/registration for Spring is by appointment only. Please visit the Advising Center webpage to schedule an appointment.
December 17 - 19, 2018
January 2 - 8, 2019
by appointment only
Payment Deadline: January 8
- January 9 - Spring Semester Begins (Registration options are available for later FlexStart courses.)
- April 2019 - Registration for Summer 2019 begins
- May 10 - Spring Semester Ends
» Financial Aid Information
» Graduation Application and Commencement Information
» Career and College Promise Information
» Semester Schedules
Information is subject to change.
Advising Center Director
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4687
Currently Enrolled Students are students who enrolled in one or more of the following semesters: Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018.
New Students are students who have never attended a curriculum class at CVCC. Completion of the admissions process, online New Student Orientation, and mandatory advising in the Advising Center are required.
Returning Students are students who have not been enrolled in one or more of the following semesters: Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018. Completion of the admissions process and mandatory advising in the Advising Center are required.