Quick Facts for Summer 2019
- Students must bring a picture ID.
- Payment for tuition/fees is due on or before the payment deadline for each registration period.
- All new students must complete the online version of New Student Orientation.
- To ensure accurate course planning and financial aid awarding, all official high school and/or college transcripts must be received in Student Records two business days prior to registration activity.
||New and Returning
April 1 - April 12 Priority
April 15 - May 17
April 15 - May 17
- Payment Options: Online using one of the payment options or in person at the Business Office during business hours.
- Refund Policy
- Currently Enrolled Students are notified via their CVCC e-mail accounts with the specific date/time they may begin to use the online registration option. Notifications should arrive by CVCC e-mail no later than March 21.
- Advising/registration for Summer is by appointment only. Please visit the Advising Center webpage to schedule an appointment.
May 20 - May 23
by appointment only
Payment Deadline: May 23
- May 28 - Summer Semester Begins (Registration options are available for FlexStart courses.)
- July - Registration for Fall 2019 begins
- July 23 - Summer Semester Ends (with the exception of Summer Intersession II)
» Financial Aid Information
» Graduation Application and Commencement Information
» Career and College Promise Information
» Semester Schedules
Information is subject to change.
Advising Center Director
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4687
Currently Enrolled Students are students who enrolled in one or more of the following semesters: Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019.
New Students are students who have never attended a curriculum class at CVCC. Completion of the admissions process, online New Student Orientation, and mandatory advising in the Advising Center are required.
Returning Students are students who have not been enrolled in one or more of the following semesters: Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019. Completion of the admissions process and mandatory advising in the Advising Center are required.