Apply Now Campus Tour

Registration - Continuing Education

Please note that some Continuing Education courses enroll online and others require a printed form.


» Registration Form (PDF)
(Non-Credit Classes)

» Continuing Education Class Schedules

» Transcript Request (PDF)

How to Enroll

1.  Instant Online Enrollment
A secure and fast easy way to pay and enroll for Continuing Education Classes.


2 . Visit the Corporate & Continuing Education Office at the CVCC East Campus, Hwy. 70 SE
(Behind Northern Tool & Hardware)
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday - 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

» Refund Policy

Tuition for students enrolling in Occupation Extension courses may vary per course. However, fees may be established for self-supporting seminars and courses according to the schedule below in which more than normal expenses to the College are incurred. Such charges may cover the cost of instructional materials and/or textbooks required in such classes.

Continuing Education Occupational Extension (per course)

0 - 24 hours .......................$70.00

25 -50 hours.....................$125.00

50 + hours........................$180.00


Students who take an Occupational Extension course more than twice within a five-year period (unless required for certification, recertification, or licensure) are required to pay a different formula rate per contact hour.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view & print PDF files. If any of these PDF documents do not load properly, you may need to upgrade your Acrobat Reader to a newer version. It may be downloaded free at