Customer Service Company Training Proposal
This highly interactive training workshop provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and efficiently handling all types of customer interactions. Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve their performance and present a professional, knowledgeable image that reflects well on your company. At the program's conclusion, you should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify the benefits of great customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Describe techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.
Course Outline – Developing Outstanding Customer Skills
Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment
- The MBTI instrument, meaning of “preferences”
- MBTI definitions, with self-assessment
- Individual results and verification
- Experiential activities
Customer Service Excellence – How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
- Focus on Customer Service Success
- Benefits of Great Customer Service
- Effective Communication & Listening Skills
Managing Customer Expectations by Personality Style
- Understand Yourself and Your Own Personality Style
- Understand and Identify the Personality Style of Others
- Avoid Taking Things Personally
- Expand Your Communication Skills to Get Along Easily with More Customers
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Recognize and Respond Effectively to Specific Customer Behaviors
- Understand the Physiology of Anger
- Listen to an Angry Customer So That They Calm Down
- Turn an Angry Customer into a Happy Repeat Customer
- Remain Calm During Interactions with Angry Customers
- Stress Management Techniques
Tools of the Trade: Vocabulary, Telephone, and Email
- Appreciate the Power of Words
- Avoid Creating Negative Impressions with Words
- Use Persuasive Language Patterns
- Stand Out on the Telephone
- Write an Email Effectively that Customers Will Read and Understand
- Company Standard Greeting
- Registration includes Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory and profile report and all other materials used in class
CVCC will hold a class at your facility with a minimum of 10 employees.
For any additional information, please contact:
Director of Business and Technology Training
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4330