Customer Service and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
This 12-hour, highly interactive training workshop provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and efficiently handling all types of customer interactions. Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve their performance and present a professional, knowledgeable image that reflects well on your company. At the program's conclusion, you should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service
- Identify the benefits of great customer service
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles
- Describe techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed
Course Outline - Developing Outstanding Customer Skills
- Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment
- Customer Service Excellence - How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Managing Customer Expectations by Personality Style
- Tools of the Trade: Vocabulary, Telephone, and E-mail
» Customer Service Course Information
» View Workforce Development Class Schedule for dates.
Become a Continuing Education Instructor
Have an innovative idea for a non-credit class or workshop in the following areas?
- Customer Service
- License Prep and Recertification
Click the document below or email Susan Blake to find out how to submit a proposal.
» Non-Credit Instructional Proposal Information (PDF)
For any additional information, please contact:
Director of Business and Technology Training
(828) 327-7000, ext. 4330
To view these (PDF) documents you may need to download Free Adobe reader at www.adobe.com.