Business Office - Payment Plan
Business Office Payment Plan of Catawba Valley Community College
To help students meet educational expenses, Catawba Valley Community College is proud to offer a convenient monthly tuition payment plan from Nelnet Business Solutions.
The monthly payment plan is not a loan program or financial aid. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
The cost to budget an interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester, nonrefundable enrollment fee that is charged by Nelnet to use their service.
Students may finance tuition and fee expenses using either a credit card or debit card. Effective Summer Semester 2019, CVCC will no longer accept Automatic Bank Payments (ACH) as a payment method for the payment plan.
Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Enrollment in monthly payment plan is done entirely online. To enroll, students must have a student ID number, and a credit or debit card number.
To enroll in the monthly payment plan, login to MyCVCC Portal and click on "Payment Plan Options (Nelnet Business Solutions)" under the "Student" menu.
Students may contact Nelnet at 1-800-609-8056 with questions about plans and how to set up their plans.
Tuition Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
The tuition payment plan is a third-party service offered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a service of Catawba Valley Community College.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding. The $25 enrollment fee and any required down payment are processed immediately.
By enrolling in the payment plan, the student agrees to these terms and conditions
- Payment plan agreements are valid only for one semester. Students must enroll in the payment plan each semester.
- Enrollment in the payment plan is open only until the stated last day to pay for each semester.
- Students must be enrolled in the payment plan by the stated last day to pay. Students not financially cleared by that date will be deregistered from classes. Please be aware of payment deadlines.
- Enrollment deadlines and any down payment requirements for the semester are posted in the tuition payment plan brochure, available at the Business Office.
- A $25 per semester, non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee and any applicable down payment will be deducted from the student's bank account/credit card immediately. Please plan accordingly.
- Returned payments are subject to a $30 returned payment fee assessed by Nelnet.
- Returned payments will automatically be reprocessed on the next 5th or 20th of the month, regardless of when the next scheduled payment is.
- Down payments or enrollment fees returned for any reason will result in termination of the payment plan agreement by Nelnet, and the student will not be able to use this service. Please plan accordingly.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce the balance due or payment amount until it is credited to the student account balance.
- Any payment plan agreement with two (2) payments delinquent will be terminated by Catawba Valley Community College.
- All Catawba Valley Community College Collection Policies apply to past-due payment plan accounts.
To Enroll in the Payment Plan:
Login to MyCVCC Portal and click on "Payment Plan Options (Nelnet Business Solutions)" under the "Student" menu.
To View Your Payment Plan Account:
Login to MyFACTS using the user ID and Password you chose during payment plan enrollment.
If you have forgotten your MyFACTS user ID or Password, contact Nelnet at (800) 863-2287.