Items listed below must be completed by the specified published deadline.
- Completed CVCC Application by the specified Application Deadline date and processed in person with a counselor in Student Services at CVCC – Application received by CVCC (Note: Online Applications will NOT be processed until applicant comes in and meets with a Student Services counselor.)
- BRING HIGH SCHOOL OR GED TRANSCRIPTS AND ALL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOU WHEN YOU MEET WITH A COUNSELOR IN STUDENT SERVICES. YOUR CVCC APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS ALL TRANSCRIPTS ARE ATTACHED.
- Official HS transcript showing graduation date or official GED score report showing completion of GED received by CVCC or included with application
- All college transcripts received by CVCC (must be official copies) or included with application
- Completed Placement Tests (if required)
- Completed Developmental Coursework (if required)
- Completed HS or College Biology w/min. grade of "C"
- Completed HS or College Chemistry w/min. grade of "C"
- Completed College Computer Concepts Literacy (CTS 080) w/min. grade of "C" (if required)
- GPA is at least 2.50 on any coursework completed at CVCC
- Provided proof to the CVCC Department of Nursing of current NC certification as a Certified Nurse Assistant I (CNA I) or LPN certification
- During posted registration periods, students should meet with an academic advisor in the Advising Center for course planning.
- Read e-mail daily from your CVCC student e-mail account. Consult the CVCC website for instructions on how to log on to the college email system.