Meet the Staff
Educational Technology Support Technician, ext. 4689
- Assists and troubleshoots login and technical issues for students, faculty, and staff with Blackboard.
- Assists students with password management issues with My Services and student e-mail.
- Responsible for uploading new courses, creating new student, faculty, and staff accounts, and uploading course rosters into the Blackboard platform. Send students who need help to her, either in person or via the CVCC Help Line  or email@example.com. Hours are 7:30 am till 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
Director of Educational Technology, ext. 4311
- Provides administrative support and oversight for the Educational Technology Department. Creates and maintains policies and procedures related to the CVCC learning management system.
- Ensures web-based instruction policies and procedures align with the mission of the Center for Teaching Excellence & Research, Office of Accountability, Efficiency, & Effectiveness, and the Institution as well as related technology services.
- Facilitates a focus on quality and accessibility related to web-based instruction at CVCC. Assists students, faculty, and staff with training and support as needed.