What steps do I need to take to apply for Graduation?
- Meet with an Admissions Representative in Student Services to begin the graduation application process.
- Bring your picture ID with you!
- Be prepared to pay the $25 non-refundable diploma fee.
What do I need to know if I plan to take courses at another college and apply them toward my CVCC degree?
- The college must be a regionally accredited institution.
- Courses taken must equate to the CVCC courses required for your program of study (major).
- Grades earned must be a "C" or higher.
- An official transcript must be submitted to Student Records for evaluation.
What do I need to know if I plan to take my last 15 hours at another college?
- Permission must be obtained from the Dean of the School of Access, Development, and Success(or designee).
- Come to the CVCC Advising Center to begin the process.