Checklist of things to do after completing your CVCC application for admission…
- View "Starting Points" slide show and print the verification page.
- Visit with an admissions staff members to activate your application and bring a photo ID along with your "Starting Points" varification.
- Take placement tests at the CVCC Testing Center, if needed.
- All health care program applicants must bring ALL official *high school and /or college transcripts along with the application for admission.
- Submit official *high school, GED or Adult High School transcript evidencing graduation. Click here to complete and print a Transcript Request Form.
- Submit official college/university transcripts from ALL schools you have attended. Click here to complete and print a Transcript Request Form.
- Begin the Financial Aid process by getting a pin (www.pin.ed.gov) and completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) www.fafsa.ed.gov - CVCC’s FAFSA code is 005318.
It takes about 4 to 6 weeks to process financial aid. Deadlines apply.
- Watch for CVCC Foundation Scholarship Application in the email address you used on your Application for Admissions.
*Official = issued from the institution in a sealed envelope. Transcripts may be mailed to CVCC Student Records Office, 2550 Hwy 70 SE, Hickory NC 28602 or delivered in hand, but must remain sealed.