How To Enroll
P.A.V.E... Plan, Apply, Visit, Enroll
PLAN -- Preparing to choose an academic program
- Complete Focus 2 Online Career Planning or Career Coach to connect your interests to a Program of Study.
- Watch online or attend a live Starting Points Information Session to learn about the Application, financial aid and placement options for new students.
APPLY -- Complete the following online
- Application for Admission.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Requests for official high school and college transcripts be sent to CVCC.
- Seek scholarship opportunities.
VISIT -- Bring a photo ID and complete your enrollment
24 hours after you submit your online Application, make plans for your "one on one" visit with Admissions and/or Financial Aid professionals in the Student Services building. Staff will provide you the opportunity to ask questions and learn about the following:
- Your CVCC Online Services accounts for college technology;
- Your personal CVCC email address and password;
- Placement Testing (if needed);
- Advising Information & Registration dates and times; and
- Campus Safety and Security.
ENROLL – Begin your college degree
- New Student Orientation;
- Advising Center Information & Registration;
- Paying tuition and fees;
- Attending class;
- Read and refer to the Student Resource Guide
Questions? Call 828-327-7000, Ext. 4216 or firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: It takes 24 hours for the online Application for Admission to arrive at CVCC. The entire enrollment process may take several days to several weeks depending on a student’s planning and attention to the process.