CVCC Job Placement
CVCC's Job Placement Office is available to current curriculum students, former students, and alumni.
Services available include:
- Student and alumni access to the Job Posting site that includes up-to-date information on available jobs
- Personal assistance with resume development, interview preparation, mock interviews, and follow-up
- Student referrals through email, mail, and fax
- Assistance with questions about job search strategy / techniques and reference materials
- Recommended websites for job searches
- On campus recruiting events / interviews with employers
- Workshops to include:
- Resume development
- Online job searches and the application
- Interview preparation
- Other topics as necessary / requested
For appointment please contact Renee Neal, Job Placement Representative, at (828) 327-7000 ext. 4408 / email@example.com.