CCP - Forms
The Career and College Promise program may require different forms than for students in traditional programs.
Options for completing and submitting forms:
- Online forms are not available.
- Home school students - Please email email@example.com to make arrangements to obtain the forms needed.
- Public/private school students - Please contact high school counselors for the form needed.
- Please print as neatly as possible.
- Please note that illegible handwriting can lead to keying errors and inaccuracies with CVCC student records. For example, please make sure number ones are distinguishable from letter l's, number zeros are distinguishable from letter O's.
- Do not leave any information blank.
- Incomplete forms and forms without the requested handwritten signatures will not be accepted
- Submit form(s) to high school counselors, fax to (828) 624-5208, via standard mail, or submit in-person to the Student Services office on CVCC's main campus.
- Please do not email any completed forms. Email is not a secure means of transmitting confidential information.