CVCC Admission Requirements for New International Students
International students will need to complete the following:
CVCC Admission Requirements for Transfer International Students
If you are currently an F-1 student in the US and want to transfer to CVCC, you must submit the following documents. To be eligible for transfer, you must have completed one school term at the school that issued your I-20.
- Submit a completed CVCC Application for Admission.
- Submit an Affidavit of Financial Support (Attachment B) completed and notarized and accompanied by an original bank letter.
- Submit a Visa Clearance Form (Attachment C) completed by the International Student Advisor at your current school.
- Submit an official transcript from the college or university you are currently attending and copies of official high school transcripts.
- A photocopy of your I-20, I-94, and visa page of your passport.
- Contact Student Services concerning the application deadline for transfer students.