How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC
Download a print copy of How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC (PDF)
Official transcripts should be sent by postal mail or hand delivered in sealed envelopes to:
CVCC Student Records
2550 Highway 70, SE
Hickory, NC 28602
For transcript inquiries, please call Student Records at (828) 327-7000, ext. 4201
High School or High School Equivalent
- Adult High School - Contact your Adult High School administrator for directions.
- If you earned a High School equivalency in 2002 or later at a NC Community College, contact the Records Department of that community college to request an official transcript.
- If you earned a High School equivalency prior to 2002, visit GED Testing Service to request an official transcript.
- Alexander Central High School, Catawba County High School, Hickory High School, or Newton Conover High School - NeedMyTranscript
- Home School - NC Division of Non-Public Education Please refer to the information listed regarding non-public education.
Note: Students may call their high school or the public school county office to inquire about specific processes. There are fees for transcript requests and the process may take several weeks.
College or University
Students must submit all transcripts.
- On each college or university website, students may use the Search feature using “Transcript Request” as the key words. Generally, colleges list transcript request information on the “Registrar” or “College Records” webpages. There are fees for transcripts.
- Placement Test Scores from another Community College - Contact the Testing Center of that school to request official test scores to be sent to CVCC.
ACT, SAT, AP, and TEAS Test Scores
Note: CVCC does not provide copies of transcripts or information from other institutions or organizations that have been received by the College.
To view this PDF document you may need to download the free Adobe reader.