How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC
Download a print copy of How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC (PDF)
CVCC must have your official high school transcript at the time of application. Official transcripts may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Electronically through a 3rd party vendor to email@example.com
- Postal mail to CVCC Student Records, 2550 Highway 70, SE, Hickory, NC 28602; or
- Hand delivered in sealed envelopes to Student Records
For transcript inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NC High School Students and Graduates
- If you are currently enrolled, request your official transcript from CFNC.
- If you graduated within the past three years, request your official transcript from CFNC.
- If you graduated more than three years ago, request your official transcript at Need My Transcript
Adult High School and High School Equivalent
NC Home School Student and Graduates
Out of State High School Transcripts
Students should call their high school, public school county office or home school administrator to inquire about specific processes. There may be a fee for transcript. The process may take several weeks.
College or University
Students must submit all transcripts.
- On each college or university website, students may use the Search feature using “Transcript Request” as the key words. Generally, colleges list transcript request information on the “Registrar” or “College Records” webpages. There are fees for transcripts.
- Placement Test Scores from another Community College - Contact the Testing Center of that school to request official test scores to be sent to CVCC.
ACT, SAT, AP, and TEAS Test Scores
Note: CVCC does not provide copies of transcripts or information from other institutions or organizations that have been received by the College.
To view this PDF document you may need to download the free Adobe reader.