How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC
Download a print copy of How to Request Official Transcripts for CVCC (PDF)
Official transcripts may be submitted from the originating institution in one of the following ways:
- Electronically through a 3rd party vendor (ex: Parchment, ScriptSafe, National Student Clearinghouse) to email@example.com
- Postal mail to CVCC Student Records, 2550 US Highway 70, SE, Hickory, NC 28602; or
- Hand delivered in sealed envelopes from the originating institution to CVCC Student Records.
For transcript inquiries, call Student Records at (828) 327-7000, ext. 4201.
High School Students and High School Equivalent
- Adult High School Diploma: Contact your adult high school administrator for directions
- GED High School Equivalency attained in NC: records may be obtained from DiplomaSender. (Allow 6-8 weeks for processing.)
- Alexander Central High School, Catawba County High School, Hickory High School, or Newton High School: Need My Transcript
- Home School: NC Division of Non-Public Education Please refer to the information listed regarding non-public education.
Students may call their high school or the public school county office to inquire about specific processes. There are fees for transcript requests and the process may take several weeks.
College or University
Students must submit all transcripts.
- On each college or university website, students may use the Search feature using “Transcript Request” as the key words. Generally, colleges list transcript request information on the “Registrar” or “College Records” webpages. There are fees for transcripts.
- Placement Test Scores from another Community College - Contact the Testing Center of that school to request official test scores to be sent to CVCC.
ACT, SAT, AP, and TEAS Test Scores
Note: CVCC does not provide copies of transcripts or information from other institutions or organizations that have been received by the College.
To view this PDF document, download the free Adobe reader.