Previous and Returning Students
Re-enroll after an absence from CVCC.
Previous CVCC students who wish to re-enroll after a break in their studies may not need to submit a new Application.
AFTER earning a high school diploma/GED, if you enrolled at CVCC and took a curriculum class (examples: ART 111, BUS 110, CIS 110, DMA 020, AUT 110) AND earned a grade (examples: A, B, C, D, F, WP, WF, IE, WE, P1, P2), you may update your records without submitting a new application.
All former Continuing Education and Career & College Promise (CCP) students will follow the new student admissions process.
To update your CVCC records, do the following:
- Complete/update the NC Residency Questionnaire
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and this in the SUBJECT LINE of the email: “Returning for Summer 2022” (indicate YOUR desired entry term)
- A cell phone picture of your driver’s license;
- Your Program of Study and the term you wish to begin;
- List all schools you attended with the DATES of attendance since leaving CVCC; and
- Provide any updates in personal information (name, address, etc).
If you chose, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
An admissions staff member will be back in touch with you by email with additional information, including registration details. You do not have to come to campus for this process. We can work by email for your convenience.
Welcome back! Questions? Email email@example.com