Office of Red Hawk Help
The mission of the Office of Red Hawk Help is to develop and deliver programming, services, and resources meeting the basic needs of students and promote personal and academic success. The vision is a student population that is skilled and prepared for employment and continued education.
The Office of Red Hawk Help is here to provide support to students, determine needs and appropriate resources, answer questions, and eliminate the campus run-around. Let us know how we can help.
Do you need Emotional and Mental Health Counseling ? Kintegra now offers an on-site location on the CVCC campus.
THERAPY - CVCC has partnered with Kintegra Health to provide therapy services to CVCC students while enrolled and registered for classes at CVCC.
Check out their Emotional and Mental Health Counseling to find out more.
Red Hawk Help - Your one-stop for:
No need to run all over campus trying to figure out what to do or where to go … let us do the “leg-work.”
Whether academic, financial, food, housing, childcare, transportation, wellness (mental health or medical), or anything else … we have CVCC and community resources to assist you.
Need accommodations, doing poorly in classes, struggling with CVCC technology, computer died, no internet, time management and organizational issues … help and support are available.
- SUGGESTIONS or COMPLAINTS
Suggestions or Complaints about experiences on campus? We have a procedure for that.
Support Student Students
Determine Needs and Appropriate Resources
Eliminate the Campus Run-Around
What we do
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all requests for assistance whether a question, concern, need, etc.
- Provide information and referral regarding appropriate college/community resources.
- Follow when necessary with students to ensure questions were answered, concerns were addressed, needs were met, etc.
- Encourage students to reach out with any future questions, concerns, needs, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of the student information
Red Hawk Help is located in the Student Center, SC 148.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
No User Profile Exists