Public Services Training Calendar
The Public Services Training Calendar includes EMS, law enforcement, fire, and fire and rescue courses.
The Public Services Training Calendar contains classes listing with dates available.
When printing the training calendar remember to scale or click "shrink to fit" to ensure it all fits on the document.
Please contact Carla Black at email@example.com or call (828) 327-7000, ext. 4306 for calendar changes, additions, or pre-registration.
Below are the legends for the Public Services Training Calendar.
- ACEMS = Alexander County Emergency Medical System
- AED = Automated External Defibrillators
- AHA = American Heart Association
- BLS = Basic Life Support
- CCSO/CCSO Range = Catawba County Sheriff Office/Catawba County Sheriff Office Range
- CPR = Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- DDC = Defensive Driving Class
- D/O = Driver Operator
- EOC = Emergeny Operations Center
- EMS = Emergency Medical Services
- FF = Firefighter
- FD = Fire Department
- HQ = Headquarters
- ICS = Incident Command Systems
- NIMS = National Incident Management
- PD = Police Department
- POPAT = Police Officer Physical Abilities Test
- Sta. = Station
- SCBA = Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- TD = Time Distance
- TIMS = Traffic Incident Management System
- TR = Technical Rescue
- VAD = Ventricular Assistance Device