Do you have employees in need of industrial training? Need help fitting that training into the company budget? See how CVCC's Industrial Training program can work for you.
"Our mission is to help businesses maintain their competitive edge through awareness, education, and training."
The Governor’s Emergency Education Relief (GEER) Funds Scholarship is available for some of these programs.
Our services are customizable. We have several options in delivering services that are right for your employees and your company.
- Need training delivered at your site? Go to On-Site Training.
- Interested in sending one or two employees to publicly scheduled business classes? Go to Classes Scheduled.
- Specific interest in Six Sigma classes?
- Not sure about cost and availability? Go to Customized Training.
- Not equipped to handle on-site training? Arrangements can be made to utilize the facilities at CVCC or a predetermined location that works for you.
- Earn while learn through CVCC's Catawba Aprenticeship Network.
You Make The Call.
For more information, contact the Workforce Development Innovation Center at 828-327-7000, ext 4294